What does the Bible mean when it says that “perfect love cast out fear”? Beyond just the Bible… almost every sacred tradition in the world teaches that fear is the antithesis of love, but for most people, that concept just doesn’t seem to make a whole lot of sense. The opposite of love should be hate, right? And the opposite of fear should be courage… ?
The truth of the matter is that fear is most definitely the antithesis of love, but the words themselves fall entirely too short of their energetic realities.
In this episode we discuss:
- The reason why fear goes against the very essence of life.
- The potential of living a completely fearless existence, and why you might want to.
- How fear and love are directly tied to our identity.
- How all things work together for the good of those who are one with God.
- How the 4 Agreements can help you become fearless
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/austin-fletcher/support