-MODIFIED APRIL OF 2020-
New Age Christianity is a subsidiary of Category Five Ministries, a 501(c)3 not for profit organization. With all of New Age Christianity resources and their corresponding electronic platforms, we trust that our resources are being used for legal, respectful and generally trustworthy purposes. While using any of these resources, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. This policy is updated based on the date provided above. New Age Christianity has full right to modify these terms based on our discretion. If you do not agree to any of the terms, provided herein, please do not use New Age Christianity’s resources.
New Age Christianity's Role
Scope of Terms
New Age Christianity as a Service Provider
Interacting with New Age Christianity's sites and resources
In order to join New Age Christianity you have to create an account, access information and or upload data to help use the site or application. These accounts are only available for individuals that are 13 and older. If you create an account, you are required to provide complete and accurate information. If you have created an account and would like to cancel it, you may follow the user instructions applicable for the site or resource and or ask us to manually deactivate your account. In case you have created a password, you should keep this confidential at all times. All New Age Christianity sites must be used based on our guidelines and policies and if New Age Christianity determines in its sole discretion that you are not using the site in the way it was intended, we have the right to deactivate your account at any time. After cancellation by us or yourself, your access to the resource will terminate immediately, unless otherwise stated at the time of cancellation. You may cancel your membership anytime by logging into your account or contacting us.
You represent and warrant that any material you post to New Age Christianity, does not infringe an another party’s intellectual property rights or any federal, state, or local and country law that may apply regarding the posting of material. You also agree that any content you post will not infringe on any third party right — including copyright, trademark, patent, right of publicity or other intellectual property right, and will not slander, defame, libel or invade the right of privacy or publicity of any other person.
If you submit any content to New Age Christianity (translations, questions, comments or otherwise) you understand and agree that it may be used by New Age Christianity for any reason throughout the world without requirement or consent. You agree that you provide a license for New Age Christianity to use your Content worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free and perpetual non-revocable license for New Age Christianity to use in whatever way New Age Christianity deems appropriate throughout the world in whole or in part, in any media platforms available now or developed in the future. You are required to follow and be familiar with the Community Guidelines.
If you post material or misuse New Age Christianity in a way that infringes on another party’s intellectual property rights, or these policies, you understand that we may remove the posting and that you agree to indemnify New Age Christianity based on the indemnification provided below.
Your Use of Content
In addition to the general herein, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content.
- The content on the resource, and the trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) on the resource, are owned by or licensed to New Age Christianity, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the service or the content therein.
- You understand that when using the service, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that New Age Christianity is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against New Age Christianity with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless New Age Christianity, its owners, operators, affiliates, licencors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the resource.
Copyright issues and licenses
New Age Christianity’s sites post content from around the world that has been generated by other parties. While New Age Christianity strives to ensure all ideas posted are credible, based on facts and do not infringe on other people’s intellectual property rights, there may be an occasion that content is provided by other parties, and/or may include content that infringes on the copyright another third party. If this happens, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on any of New Age Christianity’s sites infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by New Age Christianity’s sites infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send New Age Christianity a notice requesting the material be removed or access to it blocked.
The notice must include the following information:
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address.
- Sufficient detail identifying the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to allow New Age Christianity to locate the material on the Site.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law such as “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.”
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed such as “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that is allegedly infringed All claims of copyright infringement should be emailed to email@example.com.
License to 3rd Party Content
Podcasts and Downloadable Audio
Any MP3, MP4 audio files and XML files that are developed by New Age Christianity or co-produced by New Age Christianity as a podcast or audio download provided via a New Age Christianity platform, or third party platform are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights to podcasts and audio downloads are as defined by the hosting provider, NewAgeChristianity.org, and/or the applicable terms through a subscription or via a third party hosting provider. However in all instances New Age Christianity podcasts and audio downloads are available for personal, noncommercial use only.
New Age Christianity podcasts and audio downloads may only be used for personal, non-commercial use within the terms listed.
- You do not modify or delete any of the content nor individual audio files.
- You do not redistribute the audio files made available as part of the podcast.
- The use or display does not suggest that New Age Christianity promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, products or services.
- Audio files made available for download are not to be reproduced, edited, re-transmitted, or in any way re-purposed without prior consent from New Age Christianity.
New Age Christianity reserves the right to discontinue providing podcasts and audio downloads and to require that you cease accessing or using the podcasts or any elements of the podcast at any time for any reason.
Legal risks and responsibilities
All content (including but not limited to: animations, videos, transcripts, podcasts etc.) is made available AS IS and New Age Christianity does not offer any warranty of any kind, or that the content will be accurate, complete, or error-free. New Age Christianity is not liable for the usage of, implementation of, impact from, or communication of the ideas presented in any content.
Release and Indemnity
Limitation of Liability